- This event has passed.
Informed Consent/Civil Collaboration
Collaborative Law Practice Webinar Series sponsored by: Dispute Resolution Section of the ASB; Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution; Birmingham Bar Association, Collaborative Law Committee; Birmingham Collaborative Law Alliance.
This four-part series of free 60 minute webinars will guide you through the ins and outs of collaborative law practice. All webinars begin at noon and end at 1 p.m. and been approved by the ASB for MCLE credit.
- Aug 24, 2018 – “Introduction to Collaborative Law Practice” (1 hour-MCLE)
- Sep 21, 2018 – “Focus on Team: Breaking Down Roles” (1 hour-MCLE)
- Nov 2, 2018 – “The How To’s of Collaborative Law” (1 hour-MCLE)
- Dec 7, 2018 – “Informed Consent/Civil Collaboration” (1 hour-Ethics MCLE)
To learn more and register, go to http://www.alabamaadr.org/web/training/Collaborative_Law_2018.php
You must register to participate in the webinar(s).
- Alabama Center For Dispute Resolution
- (334) 356-3802